With a motor-assisted bicycle, long rides and slopes are easy too!
Enjoy Sapporo slowly by bicycle!
Unlimited Ride on bicycle during the port operating hours (Valid for the first day of use only).
Recommended for tourists who want to enjoy all day with bicycle.
|Requirement Mobile phone that can contact||Requirement Smartphone|
|Payment method Cash * With some exception counters dealing with credit card or e-money.|
- Day pass sales counters
- Day pass available to purchase at convenience stores is provided only in Japanese. You need at least some basic Japanese reading skills.
Available to ride on bicycle for many times during the port operating hours without concern for usage time.
Without registering membership and putting in individual information on website, anyone (*2) having a mobile phone (*1) that can contact can use Day pass.
- *1 Smartphone is necessary in case of purchasing Day pass at convenience store
- *2 Minors need to obtain parental consent to use our service.
In case of purchasing Day pass at a sales counter
Flow of Day pass from purchase to rent a bicycle
Fill in the application form
Pay the fee
Receive the Day pass and usage guide
Go to the port and ride a bicycle!
How to use
How to rent a bicycle
Go to any designated port that suits your plan.
Press “START” on the control panel of a bicycle.
The key at the rear of the bicycle gets opened automatically.
How to return a bicycle
Park the bicycle at the designated place and manually lock it with the key at the rear of the bicycle.
Press “ENTER” on the control panel.
Return is complete when “Return” is displayed on the display.
Manually lock the bicycle with the key at the rear of the bicycle.
To unlock, press “START” and touch the card reader with IC card.
- *Please be sure to return your bicycle to any designated port at the end of use.
- *Do not park your bicycle in the “No Parking Zone” or in a place that obstructs passerby.
Please don’t forget to lock the key at the rear and press Enter button when you return bicycles to a designated port.
Day Pass counter
*Porocle is closed for winter now.